“Tarsha’s presentation to our Collin Bank clients was professional and well done. She brought forward marketing information that will assist our clients in their own lifestyle and business. I look forward to having her back to speak at another time.” C. Gebbie – Marketing Director, Collin Bank
Marketing Coach for Entrepreneurs
Invite Tarsha Polk to your next company training, event, or conference. She will energize your audience and make your entire team better at meeting the challenges of the 21st century business environment. She is available to speak on topics around personal branding, email marketing, content marketing, social media strategy, networking, communication skills as well as her Leverage Marketing Framework ™, plus a variety of other topics.
As a marketing and personal branding expert, Tarsha helps people and brands stand out to attract more clients and opportunities. She’s traveled worldwide for 10+ years as a professional speaker providing high-energy, interactive, and informative keynote presentations and workshops.
Tarsha enjoys inspiring audiences and helping them have fun learning how to:
• Build a powerful personal brand that influences
• Develop a networking strategy to increase net worth
• Leverage the power of email and social media marketing
Great for Workshop Breakout Sessions
- Marketing Leverage: The Framework for Maximizing your Power, Influence and Authority
- You.com: The Art of Personal Branding
- Beyond the Beyond the Business Card: Strategic Networking for Success
- Social Media Marketing Made Simple
- From Dream to Desk: How to Write a Compelling Vision for Your Business & Life
- Email Marketing for Success: Tips & Strategies for Real Results
Great for Keynotes
- Reinvent Yourself and Create Unlimited Possibilities
- Passion and Perseverance
- Turn Your Contacts into Contracts
Meeting planners, here’s what you need to hire Tarsha for your keynote, breakout session, or training.
One Sheet (download)
Event questionnaire (download)
Videos — www.youtube.com/themarketinglady
• She’s had the privilege of presenting for the NFL’s Emerging Business Program.
• She’s spoken at companies, conferences, and campuses in 42 states and internationally in London, England.
• Her happy clients include National Football League, City of Dallas, Dallas Independent School District, Dallas Housing Authority, Dallas County Commissioner Office, American Institute for Architecture, Capital One Bank, International Association of Admin Professionals among others.
• She is president of the National Association of Women Business Owners, Dallas/Ft. Worth Chapter.
• She is a former university adjunct marketing professor who taught graduate and undergraduate marketing and entrepreneurship courses.
To book Tarsha Polk for your next event, call 972-987-0565 or submit your request below.
“Tarsha Polk with the Marketing Lady was a great addition to the Playbook Workshop Series for the North Texas Super Bowl XLV Host Committee Emerging Business program. Ms. Polk provided a very creative and informative presentation to the Approved and Certified minority- and women-owned business for Super Bowl XLV during her presentation, “Turning Contacts into Contracts”. Our emerging businesses were able to walk away with tools and tactics to address immediate opportunities around Networking and Strategic Alliance building.” Robbie Douglas | Director of Business Development | North Texas Super Bowl XLV Host Committee